


|
Friday, June 27, 2008 Y 8:07 PM Been rather busy since start of school this week. And I bet it's going to be worse week after week. Luckily there's no mass SAP anymore. I would rather have it with your own class, at least it is better for me to concentrate and all. Jane's birthday today :D And it was really funny. Haha. We bought a domokun for her(: Lessons today was ok. Supposed to have Bio and Phy but change to Maths instead. Yay. At least it not so boring and all...and Mdm tan is really funny too. We kept persuading her to change the test to next wk instead of today...cos it was really very rush for us due to the fact tt she only told us we had a test ytd -.- Phew. Luckily she was kind enough and said if we dont make her angry then she will postpone the test. Haha. I think she's a really nice tcher lah...hehe. And she likes to um-chio alot.. Lols. So we did maths ws for the whole of two period instead(: After school was volleying again. The weather was really bad...and I think i got blacker again T.T Zzz Hais. They shld have built the indoor sports hall early lor...then we can use and will have shade liao...then wont become so Black...hahaha... Hmm dont know what to write alrdy. I think blogging is rather boring when you have nth exciting to write about. LOL. SO i shall stop here. Hehs... Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANE! XD |
Biography ♥ Kathy. 261092 scorpio Speak Runaway 2justice_* grace_* gracechua_* jasmie_* junyin_* kevin_* meizhen_* melvyn_* weile_* xueshen_* zhixiong_* 1909_* beatrice_* jiaming_* nafeeshah_* rachel_* wanjing_* yihui_* yunqi_* 1909FB_* 4respect_* baofang_* linli_* rachel_* renee_* shumei_* wilmer_* interact_* adrian_* keokfei_* sally_* wansheng_* zining_* cindy_* jessie_* marilyn_* weiyeat_* ryan_* Rewind Thanks Basecode: /♥s}summerkisses} Designer: ♥bangthewall. |